After you tap on the pen-and-paper icon to post a status update, you'll see a camera icon. By tapping this icon, you will be able to add a photo from your phone's existing photos, or take a new photo. Once you've selected your photo, add text to your update, and tap the checkmark icon to post your update.
Articles in this section
- What is a status update?
- How do I include a photo in my status update?
- How do I give the app access to my photos?
- What is the "I'm at..." button?
- What is the smiley face icon under a post?
- How do I comment on someone else's post?
- How do I delete a post?
- How do I flag an inappropriate/offensive post?