You need to authorize access in order to post photos from your camera roll. To do this, exit the app and go to the main iPhone settings, tap “privacy”, and then tap “photos", and verify that the app has access to your photos. Once that is done, return to the app and you will be able to post photos from your camera roll.
Articles in this section
- What is a status update?
- How do I include a photo in my status update?
- How do I give the app access to my photos?
- What is the "I'm at..." button?
- What is the smiley face icon under a post?
- How do I comment on someone else's post?
- How do I delete a post?
- How do I flag an inappropriate/offensive post?