When posting a status update, you'll see a camera icon. Tapping this icon allows you to add a photo from your phone's camera library or take a new photo. Once you've selected your photo, tap the checkmark icon and you’ll see your new post at the top of the feed with the image attached.
Articles in this section
- What is a status update?
- How do I include a photo with my status update?
- What is the "I'm at..." button?
- What is the smiley face icon under a post?
- How do I comment on someone else's post?
- How do I delete a post?
- How do I flag a post from another user that is inappropriate?
- How do I follow someone in the app?